Monday 25 July 2011

Mini Goals :)

Starting weight 14.8 stone.
Current weight 12.11 stone.

I thought that it would probably be wise to sit down and figure out what comes next. My Dukan analysis told me that I would reach 10.11 stone by the end of November. Since I am only 5'4 and have a naturally small frame, I have to go a little more than that. I have to reach around 9.5 stone. I will be happy at 10, but health wise it would be better to lose a bit more.

Goals:
  1. Reach under 11 stone by the end of November
  2. From December till March, reach 10 stone. 
  3. From March until June (1 year on from the day I started) reach 9.5 stone.
So that means I have to lose 2 stone by December. I think it's doable. I think it's always good to give yourself a realistic amount of time, because if you manage to lose weight quicker it makes you feel better! I am currently losing around 2-3lbs a week. 
Good news is I am 3lbs away from 2 stone loss!

If you guys have any goals you want to talk about, let me know in the comments. Happy Dieting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow -- you're just 3 lbs away from having lost 2 stone! Congrats!!

    For me, I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau (I think I've been eating too much turkey jerky), but your weight loss has inspired be to be diligent & keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!!! You're almost there! I just started my own challenge to lose 10Lbs in 3-4 weeks. I also think this is doable if i stick to the diet. I want to do this badly. Reading your post inspired me to go ahead with it and to keep trying. Thank you. Keep up your good work. You're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doing so well! my next mini goal is 3.5lbs away - my lowest weight in 5 years. the weight I was last time i finished slimming world. it really does help to break it all into chunks. I want to lose nearly 3.5stone by november if i can so we'll keep each other on track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so inspiring too! I like knowing that people are in the same situation. It helps!

    Good luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete