Friday 8 July 2011

"you have halved!" Compliments & Cravings

-I still can't comment on anyone's blogs fyi :( 

That's a direct quote from my brother. I hadn't seen him in months and he noticed my weight loss right away. He keeps telling me I have 'halved' but obviously I haven't just yet. I am on my 18th lb so far, which is HUGE for me. I have never been that good on a diet yet not slipped up once.
I keep thinking that at some point I will slip up...But I haven't yet...YET.
I am officially a size down in my clothes <3 and I can finally see a difference in my stubborn areas.

I stepped up my exercise. Walking twice a day now and more up hill!

I am REALLY CRAVING CHOCOLATE. I can't handle this. Even my Oat Bran muffins aren't cutting it since I want that melty...gooey goodness. argh.



Stay Motivated peeps!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! How fantastic is losing a size and your brother noticing! Good job, keep it up. Not sure why you can post any comments on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on "halving" -- an 18-pound loss is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete