Thursday 16 June 2011

Day 11, Week 2 - 9.5lbs lost (kind of) + Period Weight

Being a female, we often gain a little 'period weight' ...however, what seems to be happening to me is one day i'll be 1 lb more than the previous day...and then it goes down again.
I'm curious to know how much I will weigh when my period is finished. Normally when I am on my period I gain around 3lbs in water weight, YES 3. I have the bloated feeling for a good week, so let's see how that goes.

I just checked my weight it shows that I have lost 9.5lbs. But like I said, it changes due to my period. Being a woman is so hard eh?
Yes, I am planning on doing some before/after pictures once i lose a bit more weight...
If anyone knows of any good bingo wing exercises (u know the flappy part of the upper arm) I would be so happy to know what they are! I find that area so tedious and even when i lose weight it stays so large.
If I lose 5lbs more, I will be my weight at 16 years old! can't wait.

My current exercise routine:
  • walk 30 minutes in the morning to the grocery shop
  • midday (if i have time) use dumbbells
  • walk for 15 minutes after dinner
Let me know how you guys are catching on!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Anna! Congrats on the weight loss (whatever it'll end up after your done with your pms) :) - Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anna - I so agree about the period weight. You actually feel awful and bloated which is one of the things I LOVE about the Dukan diet - you don't feel bloated. I find that when I eat carbs I feel stuffed and bloated. I can overeat on P and Veg and feel full but not bloated.
    I am looking forward to trying the oat bran cookies for breakfast tomorrow. Will be following with interest. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic weight loss so far - well done!

    ReplyDelete