Monday 25 July 2011

*Gulp* Before & After Pictures - Almost 2 stone

The before picture is the only thing I could find, because I rarely took photos of my body. I think the difference shows a lot more in person, but I'll show you anyway.
I still have a lot more to go if you read my previous post.

Putting these pictures up is a huge step for me! The After picture was taken at 21 lbs I think, so I have lost a bit more weight since then. I have currently lost 25lbs.

This is the lowest I have been since I was maybe...14? huge step!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome difference, you should be so proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! AMAZING! You can clearly see a BIG difference. Way to go!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see a huge difference!!! WOW. keep up the good work, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- look at how small your waist is in the "after" picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference! You must be so proud of yourself!!! Keep it going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - you should congratulate yourself on a massive achievement luvvy!

    ReplyDelete