Wednesday 13 July 2011

Bad Breath? + Meal Diary

A kind of diet like the Dukan can lead to really awful breath. I wake up (with bad breath) brush my teeth, use moutwash, and wahey I don't feel it anymore! One hour later and it's back. AGHHH. I need to get rid of it but I am not sure how...

I haven't really posted any meal diaries, so maybe I can start here. I do include more protein vegetable days than just pure protein, and YES I eat carbs once a day. Only the good ones! And I am still losing weight. Kind of like my own rendition of the Dukan. Do what suits your body best I say!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and one wholemeal toast. A mug of tea and a chocolate oat bran cookie (recipe anyone?)

Lunch: Chicken Salad (Cucumbers, sweet lettuce, tomatoes, french beans) and light dressing with WATER.

Dinner: Lean fillet steak, cooked tomatoes, leaks,  2 large mushrooms and low salt/low sugar ketchup. WATER.

That was all!

I am also on my 21st lb. Exciting :)

2 comments:

  1. I think drinking more water helps 'cos it could be down to dehyration maybe? I carry Smints around all day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 21 pounds that is amazing! As far as the breath goes I agree with Litte Miss..water does seem to help esp before bed.

    ReplyDelete