Sunday 10 July 2011

20 lbs lost - Month 2, Day 4.

This is a proud moment for me. Not too long ago I blogged that I had lost 17lbs. But finally, I have hit 20!!! <3
This is huge for me because in 3lbs, I will be in the 12's! well 12.13 that is...
I started off as 14.8 stone, I am only planning to go on with this diet until November for health reasons.
I have also started to eat one wholemeal toast every morning. I feel like the carbs are needed for our bodies and for now, this one carb is enough.

Everyone update me on how you are doing. I love knowing everyone's journeys. Please also tell me your average weightloss per week :)

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your amazing results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You've done great Anna. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Anna thats a brilliant milestone. Looking at my chart: I think normally, when I havent cheated, I average 3.5 - 4lbs a week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting the 20-pound mark! :)

    Not counting the Attack phase, I think I've been averaging abou 1 - 1.5 pounds a week.

    ReplyDelete