Monday 2 January 2012

I'M BACK! 4 stone lost! 10.8 stone.

Hello all...

Forgive me! after a brief break from blogger I am now back. I have lost 10lbs since you guys last saw me and it has taken AGES.
I have one more stone to lose and it is not coming off let me tell you that. I am clueless as to how I should lose this last stone. I am currently slightly over the maximum weight for my height at 10.8 stone. I wish to get to 9.7 to 9.3 stone. Why must the last hurdle be so difficult :(

Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking off that 10lb! As Dukan says in his book, the closer you get to your goal weight, the slower it comes off. Also, are you close to the size clothign-wise you expect to be? My lowest weight ever was 121 lb, but I was also not exercising much so I didn't have that much muscle. I doubt I'd be able to get to even 125, because of the muscle that I've put on over the years. My goal for now is 135.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, from your pictures you look almost perfect weight. I am saying "almost", as they are not very defined, so it's hard to tell. Are you going by your own "weight-wishes" or by what Dukan says?
    CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing job so far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete