Tuesday 19 July 2011

Stretch Marks - follow up post.

I am sure some of you saw my stretch mark rant in my last post. I am very VERY thankful for your comments. I took each of them into account and have been doing some research! You all have very kind and reassuring words!

I was going through all of my old cosmetics and what not, when I found a tiny pink and white bottle unopened amongst my junk. It read 'Rio Rosa Mosqueta' and I remembered that my mother had got it for me after I had some scarring from eczema. I decided to research it and WHY HAVE I NEVER USED IT BEFORE? 90% ...yes 90% of people who use this see a difference. 

It helps:

  • Scars
  • Stretch Marks
  • Fine Lines
  • Crow's Feet
  • Sun Damage
  • Dry Skin 
  • Wrinkles
(even if you already have them!)
So, I myself have dry skin, stretchmarks, fine lines, scars and developing crows feet. This product is perfect for me as a little goes a long way AND it soaks into my skin. I am using it once in the morning and once at night all over my face and scarred body areas. I have a few freckles from the sun and some rosacea. I will update you on how it is. Read the testimonials on the website, they help! My skin so far feels moisturised.

1 comment:

  1. Keep us posted on the results! The stuff looks great on the web page .... and it should smeel great!

    ReplyDelete