Tuesday 28 June 2011

Weight loss halt + Exercise!

Starting weight: 14.8 stone (eeek)
Current weight at week four: 13.7 stone and a half!


My weight has been steady for a good few days now, so it's time for me to step up my exercise routine to start knocking off the lbs again! The Dukan book did state that the 'Cruise phase' would take some time to catch up with you, and that's happening now.
My current routine as advised by Dukan has been walking for thirty minutes a day. However, I feel like some stubborn areas of my body need to be tackled!
Walking has been great for my number one problem area: My hips & legs.
My legs need a bit more work, and my upper arms still make me look like a bat! My stomach, due to my shape, is going down very nicely!

Okay, so down to business.
WALKING: I will be walking as per usual, every morning for 30 minutes or more.
ARMS:When I arrive home I shall rest for 30 minutes and use small weights for my upper arm toning (20 times with each arm)
THIGHS: Squats! Basic Chair Squats

I would love it if some of you left in the comments below, what exercises you have been doing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    your story rings true with me.
    I am a 21 year old female from the UK, 5ft 4 and a half (that half is very important!!) and overweight.
    though tackling it. - been on dukan since may however was on it last year.
    i get bored with exercise very quickly so like the interactive exercise games, wii fit is good (especially the yoga) and zumba on kinect is really fun - and seems to be the latest uk exercise craze.
    I shall be following your progress closely =] =]
    Pearly (ukdukan.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately like many of us, I'm not into exercising, but I like to walk. I walk at least 30 minutes during lunch time. I'm not counting another 30 minutes that I spend walking to and from work.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes im rubbish at the exercise too. I maybe manage something 3 times a week but I find it hard with the long hours i work. I know thats an excuse but its true. ill attached the arm exercise sheet i use on my blog and you can have a look. ill see if i can post it sowmewhere you can download it too if im feling teck-y. I use a 1.5L bottle of water as a weight.

    ReplyDelete