Thursday 26 January 2012

Skinny Jeans/Weight Loss update.

I have always loved skinny jeans...but have never owned a proper pair. Being a UK size 18/20 I had always worn skinny jeans but they never looked skinny, obviously because I didn't have the right frame for them.
I reached 10.3 stone today which is a HUGE milestone for me. I was stuck at 10.8 at Christmas and the weight would not shift. I think it might be to do with the fact that I started a new job and some pounds decided to drop!
I want to squeeze myself into a UK size 12 but I might be pushing it. Hopefully I can get to under 10 stone soon so I can try...

1 comment:

  1. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans in December- a US size 13 JUNIORS and THEY WERE TOO BIG! So last week, I bought a size 11 junior and they fit great and... my butt looks great in them!

    ReplyDelete