Saturday 16 July 2011

Update + confidence.

Starting weight: 6th June 2011 = 14.8 stone
Current weight: 16th July 2011 = 13 stone

Hoorah. I have reached 13 stone. As soon as I lose one more lb I will be at my lowest weight within my teenage years. I am 21 now, and thinking about this is giving me motivation. Yes the weightloss IS slower, but that is expected.


Now that I have lost some weight, I feel like a tiny bit of confidence has crept its way back into my mind. I am just out of University and looking for a job. Ask me to search for a job one year ago and I would have been nervous as hell. I don't know if I am alone on this, but I always used to get that feeling that an interviewer would judge me too much on my appearance and refuse to give me a job subconsciously. Sounds silly but that's how my mind has adapted to thinking. At least now a smart outfit for work wont look AS bad as it did before. Once I am in the 12 point something range... I know that I am a lot closer to 10 stone than I was before.

I am due my period tomorrow. Going to have the time of my life as per usual (sarcasm people, sarcasm) ... I need to see if my period is as light as last month. My body is having a tough time adjusting to my new weight within a month. I am obviously carrying a bit of period weight, hence no weight loss today.

I am going to try vicki's cinnamon muffin recipe! I feel bad that my chocolate oat bran muffins did not work for everyone. I'm not sure why they only worked for me... I will try to update the recipe having read all of your tries at it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you've done so well losing nearly 2 stone in just over a month on Dukan. You must be so pleased!

    Don't worry, when I left Uni I was really nervous about looking for a job and going to interview. But believe me it get much easier the more you do and in a few years you'll be interviewing people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing sooo well! I certainly wouldn't look down on an interview candidate who weighed 13stone so don't let that hold you back. Its a brilliant milestone and you should celebrate. Treat yourself to something that doesn't involve food or booze - now there's a challenge!

    ReplyDelete