Wednesday 27 July 2011

:( NOOOOO!!!! I'm having surgery.

Ugh...guys, I am having surgery tomorrow which means a lot of things wont be good for me.


1. I wont be able to blog for a while
2. I don't know how long it will take for me to heal up
3. I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK OR DO EXERCISE
4. I will be sitting down most of the time...I am scared this will make me gain weight.
5 I am going to fall way behind on my diet plan, which means it is going to take me even longer to lose the weight :(

This has totally disrupted my diet :( I don't want to gain weight and stop losing weight. It could take me a month or maybe longer to get better...

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, Anna - what has happened!!!??? Do you have anybody who can bring you appropriate meals in the hospital?
    Besides that, I really don't know anybody who has gained weight at the hospital.
    Just concentrate on getting better for right now - everything else will follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well with your surgery. I also thinks it's best you concentrate on that for now, the diet will always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I'm so sorry to hear about the surgery -- will be thinking of you tomorrow & hope everything goes well.

    Please rest & take care of yourself. The most important thing is that you heal & get better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna, sorry to hear about your surgery - I hope its nothing too serious. We'll still be here for you when you come back. You never know once your home and laid up you might have even more time to blog!!

    ReplyDelete