Saturday 25 February 2012

Should I try Dukan again?

If you have been following my blog for a while, you will know I was doing the Dukan diet. In combination with the fact that it made me lose a LOT of weight quickly and the fact that I wasn't eating enough...I suffered health problems (nothing too bad) and I stopped.
Now I am 10.1 stone and wish to lose 10lbs more (I currently weigh 64kilos and 141 lbs for confused people)
I have lost 2lbs in the past 2/3 weeks which sucks! It is my birthday in a month and I am desperate for a kick start!
Shall I do a week of fierce dukaning to restart my diet? What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I know that Dukan allows bread and fruit in the stabilization phase, but that doesn't work for some of us. Are you still eating Cruise style or have you added stabilization foods? If Dukan worked for you, I'd do a mini-attack phase (2 days) and then the Cruise phase again. Have you tried doing the Cruise phase doing the alternating method (4-3), or just 2 days of attack during the week? Were you doing too many days of attack in a row? Maybe if you load up on veggies so you're not undereating, you'll be OK doing Dukan again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you eat veggies every day and make sure to drink a LOT of water, you would be fine. But maybe you should talk to your doctor before trying it?

    www.dukandietress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice guys...I will attack for 2 days then go into cruise and stabilization.
    I have 7lbs to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what health problem did you have? I'm thinking of starting it!
    Am looking for motivation and information from people who have done it!
    xx
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Anna, Ive been on the dukan for 36 days and lost a stone so far!hope you lose the extra bit of weight before your birthday.

    shannsdukandiet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you should try the dukan diet again to get the some better result for the weight loss.
    I Have used Dukan diet for two months and get sufficient result for my weight loss.

    Maitland gym

    ReplyDelete