Tuesday 7 June 2011

A love hate relationship with Oat Bran Pancakes.

It's my 2nd day on the Dukan diet and let me tell you, it's NOT easy. I have only come to realise how much I rely on chocolate. I never really used to have chocolate by the day or anything...but suddenly it's like I NEED IT. Like a good girl, I have resisted.
In all honesty I'm struggling. I never knew how quickly I could get sick of meat and poultry (I don't eat fish) but living a life of being overweight is spurring me on. I do not want to give up.

Two days in a row I have had Oat Bran pancakes for breakfast. This is because it is required for us to eat 1.5 tablespoons of oat bran per day during the 'attack' phase. They smell amazing when you make them but the taste is pretty bland. Right now I'm using a little bit of sweetener in them, alternating it with 0% fat free yogurt. I also have tea with it.

I'm not sure if I like it...but I might try the porridge or make oat cookies. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment