Friday 10 June 2011

Day 5, Week 1 - Oat Bran Cookies!

 
Hi everyone! I have set my comments to a new setting, so ANYONE can comment. You do not have to register for an account or have a name :)
I know that someone or some people from Germany have been viewing my blog, so if ANYONE is reading this, let me know!

My starting weight was 14.8 stone. My current weight is 14.5! woop, I have lost 3 pounds in 5 days.
I tried a new recipe today, Oat Bran cookies! from a blog I found. I will post the recipe below, it's SUPER EASY! I mean EASYYYY.

Oat Bran Cookies

Ingredients:
Cinnamon1/8 tsp.
Oat bran 2 tblsp.
Skimmed milk 1 tblsp.  
Splenda1 packet (2 tsp.)

Method:
Mix all ingredients, shape into cookie and place on microwave-safe dish
Microwave on high for 1 minute.  

Cookies!  

2 comments:

  1. My name is Julie & I recently started following your blog :) - from Seattle! Those cookies sound really good. I'll give them a try tonight! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Let me know how u like them, I have also been using low fact cocoa instead of cinnamon :)

    ReplyDelete