Friday 24 June 2011

Day 19, Week 3 - 14lbs lost! UPDATE

I'm not sure if this is normal...but I have lost a full stone. I'm not complaining, but I just don't know what to expect from this diet! So that's 1 stone down...3.5 more to go! I'm thinking that because I am very young, I seem to be losing weight quicker. You should know that I have not had one single cheat day in almost 3 weeks.
I have noticed more people commenting on my blog, and it's amazing to know people are reading it. However I can't seem to comment on anyone's blogs. Blogger just wont let me! ahhh, so frustrating.
I get to the comment section, sign in, and the sign in area looks blank and wont let me comment...if anyone knows what this is let me know!

Would it be helpful to anyone if I posted before/after pictures? Let me know...
Happy Dukaning!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Anna - that's amazing progress. Sorry I cant help you out with the Blogger issues, I've never had that problem.

    The quick results on this diet are really motivating. The speed of weightloss depends on so many different things that you really can guage it until you know what works for your body. Just make sure your not starving yourself, if you don't eat enough your metabolism will slow down and therefore your rate of weight loss as well. i have alot more to lose than you but have lost 24lbs in a month so your level of loss in 3 weeks is normal for this diet. Well done for not cheating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Don't worry I'm certainly not starving myself! I can't live without my favorite foods...
    Wow, you have lost a lot! Thanks for the advice, I'm happy everything is normal xx

    ReplyDelete