Sunday 14 August 2011

Measuring.

I thought I'd do a different post today. Non Dukan related.

I regret not measuring my waist before I started dieting. I wore a UK 38C bra but I am pretty sure my waist was a little bigger than that. I have to say I am probably more on the B cup side now. I'm not fussed though!
Today I measured my waist and I am 34.5 inches! I can only estimate I was around 39 inches before maybe? Maybe more? 40? who knows. I guess I never wanted to do it for obvious reasons. I always had a really small waist comparing to my hips, so it was not really an area I focused on measuring.
I have sisters. One of my sisters who I am most similar to is at a normal weight. She is 8.5 stone and looks a really good size. If she weighed anymore than 9.5 stone she would look chubby. Her waist is around 30-32. My aim is going to be 32 if I am already close to 34. I honestly thought I would be 34 at the end of this diet, now I'm shocked! I forgot everything has to do with your personal frame.
Let me know if you guys have done any measuring! I regret not measuring more parts of my body. My legs look so different too. I know my aim is 9.5 stone now. Before, it was 10 stone.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you treat yourself soon and get a bra fitting? When you lose weight your band size usually goes down (and your cup size may not). I know in the UK Bravissimo is known for good bra fittings. My old bras are getting too big. I lost 19lb so far, and went from UK32F to UK30F. I only bought one bra though, making do with the others. I only have a few more lb to go, I'll buy more when I reach my goal weight. Take all your measurements now, at least you'll be able to see the changes going forward.

    ReplyDelete