Thursday 11 August 2011

Quick Update

Hello lovely dieters.
There is something really funny about losing weight. I have never really been thin in my adult life, so I am suddenly seeing what my body shape is like. Normally I would have a really small upper half and big hips. I would complain that my hips just don't shrink and that I will always be bottom heavy.
Um...how wrong am I? My hips seem to be losing more fat now than ever. They are catching up with my upper half and I am not as curvacious as I thought I was! I have to say, I am slightly disappointed to be parting with my bum and hips (haha) I have a flat bum!
I ACTUALLY went out to try on clothes. I haven't felt happy doing that in ages.
I picked up the most amazing blouse and to my horror...they did not have my size. I picked up the size smaller and I went to try it on. It fit! I went from a UK size 18, to a UK size 14 (upper half) so so happy! My bottom half, I am pretty sure, is still a 16 (it's getting there though!) I was a UK 20 on my bottom half before.
Tomorrow is my weigh in. Last time i weighed myself I was at 12.8 and a half. I hope to be 12.7 by tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! congratulations and well done, Anna! May some of that weightloss dust blow my way! Good luck for tomorrow's weigh-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to tomorrow's report on your weigh-in -- and I hope you bought that blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Anna that's such and achievement! Dukan does say we lose it from the abdomen first and its been the same for me. Well done!

    ReplyDelete