Tuesday 9 August 2011

Reached 2 stone!

I had to work extra hard this week to get to a 2 stone loss. I had surgery not too long ago which made my weightloss stop completely. It was upsetting because I was losing weight so fast before that...

My starting weight was 14.8 stone
My current weight is 12.8 stone ...It sounds like such a big thing, but I have way more to go!
Before my surgery I had some mini goals...I want to reach 12 stone by the end of August, but now I am going to make that the start of September purely because of what happened with my surgery.
My surgical wound is much smaller now & I was able to walk for 40 minutes on my treadmill yesterday with no pain.
I'll be honest, I was forgetting to do my arm toning exercises because I have a problem with my shoulders... with a bit of agony and persistence, I did some yesterday! It's worth it I am sure.

Happy Dieting!

(Also, how have I reached 1,240 views? amazeballs!)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture - its brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the picture/words. Soo true! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching the 2-stone loss milestone! And that's great that your wound is getting smaller & that you're able to walk more now -- glad that you're healing & continuing to feel better!

    ReplyDelete