Tuesday 10 January 2012

Fresh start.

As some of you may know I lost 4 stone since June 2011. I was hoping to reach my ideal weight for my height by March. So that means 1 or 1 and a half stone.
However, it sucks to be me right now since my weight loss has halted. No, before anyone asks, I am not at the ideal weight for my height. I am still overweight for my small 5'4 frame.

I have decided that starting from tomorrow I am going to do a weeks Kick Start. I will be eating similar meals to that which I ate during Dukan but include more of a variety. I think that's where I went wrong.

I am currently a UK size 14 in trousers and a 12 in tops/dresses. Not bad...certainly better than a size 20 that I was.
By March I want to lose another size. 12 on bottom and 10 on top. That's my ideal! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Anna, on losing 4 stone -- and good luck! I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete