Saturday 27 August 2011

New diet routine

I just want to say a big thank you for all of the comments on my last post. It's amazing to know I have the support from you guys!!!
I am still eating oatbran, I think it's a good substitute for when I want to make cakes etc...
I am still losing weight on this new way of eating I have been trying.

I am currently on 34lbs. This is a typical day for me:

Breakfast:

Oatbran pancake with a banana, apple, and strawberry smoothie.

Lunch:
Lebanese style chicken shish taouk, a side salad and garlic sauce

Dinner:
Either a beef steak with roasted veggies, or my healthy version of moussaka.

For snacks I eat fruit or raisins!

As you can see this is not too different from Dukan. I will still check back with the book every now and then for tips. I am adding in hair friendly food, fruit and spinach.

1 comment:

  1. Well, hopefully your body knows what it needs!
    Do not forget to keep exercising because that will help no end!
    As for me, I take a multivitamin/multimineral and on PV days, I take miracle juice (see http://lachicaorganica.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/miracle-drink-carrot-beetroot-and-apple/)
    I know I shouldn't have apple but it is a requirement of this recipe! First thing in the morning means I can hopefully get rid of the sugars and carbs early enough to let Dukan work, even if slowly!

    ReplyDelete