Saturday 13 August 2011

Weigh in - Month 2, Week 1

I have been really careful recently considering the fact that my weight loss is suddenly much slower. I thought to myself "If I am still at 12.8 stone tomorrow I will be really sad and know that this diet is not for me"
Well thankfully today I am at 12.7 stone! It seems as though I lose an lb every 3 days now instead of every 2 days like before. That's normal I guess!
I'm just a bit of a perfectionist... My starting weight was 14.8 stone. Um...I have just noticed what a difference that is. I think once I get to 12 stone or even 11.13...It will hit me that I have lost a lot of weight.
Yesterday I was food shopping for my diet needs and I saw a girl from my old secondary school (age 11-18 school for those of you in the US) she stopped and stared at me for a second...and gave me the oddest look (we weren't exactly 2 peas in a pod) but that fact that she looked me up and down meant something I think.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you have lost a lot of weight! mine has slowed down over the last four weeks too, I now average about 2.8lbs a week loss, but then i have a lot more to lose than you.

    ReplyDelete