Monday 15 August 2011

30lbs lost (13.6 kilos) Month 3, Week 2.

Hello Dieters. Just a quick post to say I have lost 30lbs now. I thought I was stuck at 12.10 stone earlier on in the month when I had surgery. Phew, I am now at 12.6. A couple of lbs really do make a difference to your appearance. It's a weird feeling seeing your body wasting away.

On a quick note, the stretchmarks on my hips seem to be fading for no apparent reason at all. With all of the research I did on the topic, I never saw that losing weight could help the appearance. I am not sure about the ones on my lower back since I am all bandaged up. But let's see soon!

4 comments:

  1. Anna -- 30 pounds lost! That's really impressive -- particularly in light of the fact that you had surgery...

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing results!keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 pounds is a big deal. Great work!! I bet you feel amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great results!!! I know how you feel ... al though I haven't lost quite that much yet, I also feel like I am getting smaller each day ... and I am certainly projecting a whole new attitude to the world!

    ReplyDelete