Sunday 30 October 2011

I'm back! 11.3 stone - Almost 50lbs lost

Hello all.
I have been a bit busy for the past month with my job and everything, so I haven't been able to update. I have been reading your inspirational blogs all that I could and have been dieting at the same time.
My weight loss has been slow which is to be expected at this stage. There were 2 weeks where I didn't lose any weight at all, so I am happy to be back on track and losing weight again. I dropped another dress size which is cool. I also don't notice it in my appearance as much as other people do... My legs feel very different but other than that...I don't see it.
Being 3-4 dress sizes down must mean I look different though? That's what is keeping me motivated.

So today I hit the scales at 11.3 stone. My original weight was 14.8 stone. To be near the 10 section is a little crazy! I have 2 stone and 3lbs left before I am finished. Ideally I would love to be finished by March or April but who knows!
December is my next target which is *drum roll* 10.8 stone (8lbs)  I hope I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment